POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How can I use moray as Rendering tool in my application Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  How can I use moray as Rendering tool in my application (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: J Justin
Subject: How can I use moray as Rendering tool in my application
Date: 27 Mar 2003 07:44:29
Message: <3e82f22d@news.povray.org>
Hi,

    I have been using moray for sometime.

      We want to produce photorealistic output from our application.

      We are looking for a library which takes the input as triangular mesh
, Lighting positions, Camera positions and other things give as rendering
output in different formats like BMP, JPG , TGA etc.

      I hope moray is having such facilities.

      Please give us some light on this issue

      With regards

      Kumanan

Post a reply to this message

Errrr moray is NOT a renderer: it needs POVray to render output images.
I think povray could fit it inputs scene description scripts and outputs
images in selected formats as those you named.
You'd rather see on a POVray group as povray.general on the same news server
or directly at www.povray.org

Marc

3e82f22d@news.povray.org...