POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : can't turn radiosity off Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  can't turn radiosity off (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Owen
Subject: can't turn radiosity off
Date: 17 Oct 2002 08:57:44
Message: <3daeb3c8$1@news.povray.org>
No matter what I do, the scene get's rendered with radiosity on. I have it
turned off in the render options - povray tab. How can I change this so that
the scene does not get rendered with radiosity? I'm using moray 3.3 and
povray 3.5.
Owen

Post a reply to this message

In the 'scenefile.ini' radiosity is turned off, but the 'scenefile.pov'
still contains the following which (i think) triggers radiosity:
 radiosity {
    brightness       3.3
    count            100
    distance_maximum 0.0
    error_bound      0.4
    gray_threshold   0.5
    low_error_factor 0.8
    minimum_reuse    0.015
    nearest_count    6
    recursion_limit  1
  }

what can I do to prevent this?

"Owen" <owe### [at] muzikantenbanknet> wrote in message
> No matter what I do, the scene get's rendered with radiosity on. I have it
> turned off in the render options - povray tab. How can I change this so
that
> the scene does not get rendered with radiosity? I'm using moray 3.3 and
> povray 3.5.
> Owen

Post a reply to this message