POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray.beta newsgroup? Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:30:59 EDT (-0400)
  moray.beta newsgroup? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jeff Brown
Subject: moray.beta newsgroup?
Date: 8 Oct 2002 13:58:53
Message: <3da31cdd@news.povray.org>
Hi Lutz, can you post a link for the moray.beta newsgroup, I am having
problems finding it through my news account.....

ta.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: moray.beta newsgroup?
Date: 8 Oct 2002 21:35:52
Message: <3DA387EE.34E0672A@pacbell.net>
Jeff Brown wrote:

> Hi Lutz, can you post a link for the moray.beta newsgroup, I am having
> problems finding it through my news account.....

This should work - news://news.povray.org/moray.beta

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

I just get the main news.povray.org with no moray.beta threads showing.  And
I get weirdness when I go to news.stumc.com.  Any shedded light?

Brian Gant

Ken wrote:

>Jeff Brown wrote:
>>
>> Hi Lutz, can you post a link for the moray.beta newsgroup, I am having
>> problems finding it through my news account.....
>
>This should work - http://news.povray.org/moray.beta
>
>Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message