POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Animation plugin problem Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:12:31 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Animation plugin problem (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Steve Blandford
Subject: Moray Animation plugin problem
Date: 20 Sep 2002 21:44:30
Message: <3d8bcefe$1@news.povray.org>
I am an very good at Moray or POVRAY though I have been doing things in it
for years off and on. I am having a problem that baffles me at the moment.
When I try to render an animation using the plug in I have to OK each and
every frame for POVRAY becuase it says that the file was changed outside of
POVWIN. What am I doing wrong. Also POV has an error of
StretchDIBits () failed ! (Windows error)
What is this and how do I deal with it.
Thanks in advance.
Steve

> When I try to render an animation using the plug in I have to OK each and
> every frame for POVRAY becuase it says that the file was changed outside
of
> POVWIN. What am I doing wrong..........

Close the scene file in POV-Ray, and it should do the trick.