POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lutz, Master of the Universe.... Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:10:08 EDT (-0400)
  Lutz, Master of the Universe.... (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: local
Subject: Lutz, Master of the Universe....
Date: 14 Jul 2002 23:30:42
Message: <3d3241e2@news.povray.org>
Any idea when we might be seeing a version of Moray updated for POV 3.5?

Iborg

Post a reply to this message

From: Jamie Davison
Subject: Re: Lutz, Master of the Universe....
Date: 15 Jul 2002 14:31:25
Message: <MPG.179d25a5f581dcaa989b88@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 20:28:34 -0700, local wrote...
> Any idea when we might be seeing a version of Moray updated for POV 3.5?
>
> Iborg

Check the website (http://www.stmuc.com/moray/menews.html), it's in Alpha
ATM, I think.

Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

From: local
Date: 15 Jul 2002 19:47:58
Message: <3d335f2e@news.povray.org>
Jamie Davison wrote:

> Check the website (http://www.stmuc.com/moray/menews.html), it's in Alpha
> ATM, I think.

Yeah, that's the first place I looked.  But that page apparently hasn't been
updated for almost three months.

And no, raytracing hasn't taught me patience.  Yet.

Iborg

Post a reply to this message