POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : sending extra commandline params to POV-Ray Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:02:44 EDT (-0400)
  sending extra commandline params to POV-Ray (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: George Pantazopoulos
Subject: sending extra commandline params to POV-Ray
Date: 29 Jun 2002 23:24:04
Message: <3d1e79d4$1@news.povray.org>
Hey all,
    Is there a way to send commandline parameters to POV-Ray through an
option in Moray? I need to send the commands +fp16 +oOutput.raw and I dont
think theres a way to do it with an include file. Also, entering it in the
open POVRay window does NOT work when rendering thru Moray. Any ideas?

Thanks,
George Pantazopoulos

Post a reply to this message

George Pantazopoulos <the### [at] attbicom*KILLSPAM*> wrote:
> Hey all,
>     Is there a way to send commandline parameters to POV-Ray through
> an option in Moray? I need to send the commands +fp16 +oOutput.raw
> and I dont think theres a way to do it with an include file. Also,
> entering it in the open POVRay window does NOT work when rendering
> thru Moray. Any ideas?

export your scene, open it up in povray manually

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

---

noooooooooooooo! :) anything but that!!!! Seriously, is that the only way?

Thanks,
George Pantazopoulos