POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Materials Editor vanished!! Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Materials Editor vanished!! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Rahul Pilani
Subject: Materials Editor vanished!!
Date: 4 Jun 2002 08:18:57
Message: <3cfcb031@news.povray.org>
I was eworking in moray the other day (v3.3 7015).. something happened.. i
switched windows.. and suddenly the materials editor vanished.. restarting
didnt help.. reinstalling didnt help... uninstalling and reinstalling didnt
help.. now i just cant start the materials editor.. no matter what.. can
someone tell me which file is corrupted so that i can replace it..?...
please help..
Rahul Pilani

Post a reply to this message