POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Help Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:36:04 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Help (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dave Bates {[Norman]}
Subject: Moray Help
Date: 27 May 2002 19:31:19
Message: <3cf2c1c7@news.povray.org>
Well okay I decided to go ahead and try and use moray..

So I'm tyring something easy,..

Just two cylinders going along the X and Y axis..

The one thing that I have a problem with.. and I need some help on this..
Is I would assume the entry boxes are X,Y,Z in the translate and such.. but
it seems that this is not right?  What I would think is X,Y,Z (if I would
hand do it in POV) doesn't seem to work the way I Want it to..

Anyone got help..

Thanks
Dave

Post a reply to this message

I got it figured out.. The Axis are a ltitle different.. :)

Thanks anyway tho.. :)