POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Changing the Shadow Color? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:06:09 EDT (-0400)
  Changing the Shadow Color? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Marc Angstadt
Subject: Changing the Shadow Color?
Date: 16 May 2002 13:24:18
Message: <3ce3eb42@news.povray.org>
I'm relatively new to Moray and was wondering if there was any way to change
the color of the cast shadow?

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: Changing the Shadow Color?
Date: 21 May 2002 09:11:13
Message: <vqhkeusb0ojhac4i054ja9soupegb93oiq@4ax.com>
Hi Marc Angstadt, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I'm relatively new to Moray and was wondering if there was any way to change
> the color of the cast shadow?
No, not really. Since shadow is "missing light", you can't change its
color. You may want to ask this in a POV-Ray group, since it's more of
a POV-Ray question than a Moray question.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 27 May 2002 07:38:35
Message: <3cf21abb@news.povray.org>
You can change ambient color in scene settings.
What are you aiming at with this question?
Sometimes radiosity gives realistic shadowed zones
Marc