POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature request or plugin Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:27:05 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request or plugin (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Williams
Subject: Feature request or plugin
Date: 8 Apr 2002 10:39:22
Message: <3cb1ab9a$1@news.povray.org>
It would be real nice to be able to add custom script elements to objects in
moray.

An example would be it add an extra string to the object having a translate
with clock value. Or some macro from an included file. This would allow
moray to do anything povray can do.

Post a reply to this message

This idea was buzzing between 2 neurons in my brain and didn't find the
exit,
Of course this element couldn't have any visualisation in Moray.
Thank you :-)
Marc

news: 3cb1ab9a$1@news.povray.org...