POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : 3DStation february contest result Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:02:16 EDT (-0400)
  3DStation february contest result (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Marc Jacquier
Subject: 3DStation february contest result
Date: 16 Mar 2002 05:15:44
Message: <3c931b50@news.povray.org>
Hi all
check there http://3dstation.babozor.net/,  below the moon picture,
"Concours Fevrier voir les resultats"
Alexandra and me are rather proud: 2 Moray/POV users against at last 30
3DSmax users... guess...
Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: 3DStation february contest result
Date: 16 Mar 2002 11:44:17
Message: <cit69u4k8u432ikgvlu1ap94cfkg5vmjgf@4ax.com>
Hi Marc Jacquier, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Alexandra and me are rather proud: 2 Moray/POV users against at last 30
> 3DSmax users... guess...
Wonderful! Congratulations! You have reason to be proud. Keep it up.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Charles Panke
Date: 16 Mar 2002 13:43:32
Message: <3c939254@news.povray.org>
> check there http://3dstation.babozor.net/,  below the moon picture,
> "Concours Fevrier voir les resultats"
> Alexandra and me are rather proud: 2 Moray/POV users against at last 30
> 3DSmax users... guess...

Congratulations! Great pictures!

-C-H-A-R-L-E-S-

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve Shelby
Date: 16 Mar 2002 17:28:23
Message: <3c93c707@news.povray.org>
Simply Amazing! I wish I had the time and the patience to do such things.
Were these scenes created entirely with Moray?
Steve Shelby

Marc Jacquier <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message
> Hi all
> check there http://3dstation.babozor.net/,  below the moon picture,
> "Concours Fevrier voir les resultats"
> Alexandra and me are rather proud: 2 Moray/POV users against at last 30
> 3DSmax users... guess...
> Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 17 Mar 2002 13:58:40
Message: <3c94e760$1@news.povray.org>
I Can't tell for Alexandra's scene but mine was modelled entirely with Moray
and directly rendered in POV 3.1 though I often model in Moray then write
some script by hand for finitions for not-yet implemented POV 3.5 features.
Marc

3c93c707@news.povray.org...
> Simply Amazing! I wish I had the time and the patience to do such things.
> Were these scenes created entirely with Moray?
> Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 17 Mar 2002 14:03:03
Message: <3c94e867$1@news.povray.org>
Don't make me flush :)
Marc

cit69u4k8u432ikgvlu1ap94cfkg5vmjgf@4ax.com...
> Hi Marc Jacquier, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > Alexandra and me are rather proud: 2 Moray/POV users against at last 30
> > 3DSmax users... guess...
> Wonderful! Congratulations! You have reason to be proud. Keep it up.
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message