POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : B-spline Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:41:24 EDT (-0400)
  B-spline (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Paul
Subject: B-spline
Date: 10 Mar 2002 01:37:42
Message: <3c8aff36@news.povray.org>
I am trying to locate this plug-in:

B-Spline Generator/Editor

It is no longer available, I have tried to a-mail the author but no luck,
where can I get it ? please could anyone help me locate this. Maybe if the
file is not to large it could be a-mailed to me.

Many thanks in advance.

Paul

Post a reply to this message

I can mail it to you. It is about 310kb in a zipfile

Thomas

"Paul" <pau### [at] pfsystemscouk> schreef in bericht
> I am trying to locate this plug-in:
>
> B-Spline Generator/Editor
>
> It is no longer available, I have tried to a-mail the author but no luck,
> where can I get it ? please could anyone help me locate this. Maybe if the
> file is not to large it could be a-mailed to me.
>
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Paul

Post a reply to this message

Whoa, I was *just* about to post exactly the same query. Thomas, is there
any possibility you could mail this file to me as well?

Thanks,
Scott Gammans
dee### [at] yahoocom

"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message
> I can mail it to you. It is about 310kb in a zipfile
>
> Thomas
>
> "Paul" <pau### [at] pfsystemscouk> schreef in bericht
> > I am trying to locate this plug-in:
> >
> > B-Spline Generator/Editor
> >
> > It is no longer available, I have tried to a-mail the author but no
luck,
> > where can I get it ? please could anyone help me locate this. Maybe if
the
> > file is not to large it could be a-mailed to me.
> >
> > Many thanks in advance.
> >
> > Paul

Post a reply to this message

Can you please e-mail me this program too?
my e-mail address is:  mmh### [at] pleiadesnet
Much thanks,
Maan

"Scott Gammans" <nos### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Whoa, I was *just* about to post exactly the same query. Thomas, is there
> any possibility you could mail this file to me as well?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott Gammans
> dee### [at] yahoocom
>
> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message
> > I can mail it to you. It is about 310kb in a zipfile
> >
> > Thomas
> >
> > "Paul" <pau### [at] pfsystemscouk> schreef in bericht
> > > I am trying to locate this plug-in:
> > >
> > > B-Spline Generator/Editor
> > >
> > > It is no longer available, I have tried to a-mail the author but no
> luck,
> > > where can I get it ? please could anyone help me locate this. Maybe if
> the
> > > file is not to large it could be a-mailed to me.
> > >
> > > Many thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > Paul

Post a reply to this message