POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Error in dialog Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:09:01 EDT (-0400)
  Error in dialog (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Charles Panke
Subject: Error in dialog
Date: 5 Mar 2002 04:41:41
Message: <3c8492d5@news.povray.org>
This comes from the most actual version.

-C-H-A-R-L-E-S-

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ddimage1.GIF' (4 KB)

Preview of image 'ddimage1.GIF'
ddimage1.GIF

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Error in dialog
Date: 9 Mar 2002 08:40:16
Message: <3c8a10c0@news.povray.org>
"Charles Panke" <cha### [at] t-onlinede> schreef in bericht
> This comes from the most actual version.

Yes, this still appears when importing scenes or objects made in an earlier
version of Moray. It doen't matter, just save the scene or object in Moray
3.3. But it is something that was left over from the beta version I suppose.
Is that right Lutz?

Thomas de Groot

Post a reply to this message