POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Advice needed for import Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:05:45 EDT (-0400)
  Advice needed for import (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Charles Panke
Subject: Advice needed for import
Date: 4 Mar 2002 14:43:46
Message: <3c83ce72@news.povray.org>
Hi,

usually I import files from another modeler into Moray.
Up to now I always use UDO.
But UDOs are shown as couple of lines only.

When I import RAW files the display in Moray is fine.
But RAW is not smooth, wether in Morays OpenGL nor
in the raytraced output.

Is there a possibility to get what I want:
Good view in Moray as faces
Smooth tracing like with UDOs?

If not:
Lutz, do you think to make it possible in Moray 3.5?
As discussed in the past it is not possible with UDOs.

As you mentioned OpenGL becomes the only display solution,
so it would be fine to see the objects like they are (except cameras etc.).

Thanks,

-C-H-A-R-L-E-S-

Post a reply to this message