POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Too many objects? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Too many objects? (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: Re: Too many objects?
Date: 15 Feb 2002 16:43:59
Message: <3c6d811f$1@news.povray.org>

news:t9ho6u02s8tif6is7fgick29v4qm356u5f@4ax.com...
> Guys, give me some credit here :-) The wireframe representation
> available in Moray will also be available in OpenGL. And the speed is
> the same for software OpenGL rendering (hardware-accelerated obviously
> blows current Moray redraw speeds totally out of the water).

Well, those are good news. You got the credit (from me, at least).

> Besides, what you'll get in return for giving up Morays internal
> drawing will more than make up, I promise ;-)

Are you talking 'bout textures in OpenGL, or maybe UV-mapping
representation, or... ? (sorry, I couldn't resist asking).
Well Lutz, we will continue waiting to see the results of your efforts (and
praying for the next beta (12) to solve the problems with bicubic patches,
cameras...) .
Bye.
--
Txemi Jendrix