POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : --- Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:08:53 EDT (-0400)
  --- (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Arjan swets
Subject: ---
Date: 3 Feb 2002 17:33:58
Message: <3c5dbad6$1@news.povray.org>
hello.......

how can i make a screw in moray.....i mean a spiral kind of thing...?

bye

Post a reply to this message

From: Robert
Subject: Re: screw
Date: 4 Feb 2002 11:59:58
Message: <3C5EBE75.60907@exmail.de>
AFAIR, there is a programm called helixir in the net (don`t know the
URL). I used it long time ago. You can export the object as raw or udo
(?). Worked fine for me...

Robert

Arjan swets wrote:

> hello.......
>
> how can i make a screw in moray.....i mean a spiral kind of thing...?
>
> bye

Post a reply to this message

http://www.evolve.co.uk/helixir/

--