POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Camera Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:05:21 EDT (-0400)
  Camera (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mitchell Waite
Subject: Camera
Date: 31 Jan 2002 19:19:02
Message: <3c59def6$1@news.povray.org>
How do you make a camera that has the square box around it and what does
that mean? I find nothing in the help about this.

Mitch

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: Camera
Date: 1 Feb 2002 03:37:58
Message: <hskk5ug5ko73360p288vnohj4u7kiu2sau@4ax.com>
Hi Mitchell Waite, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> How do you make a camera that has the square box around it and what does
> that mean? I find nothing in the help about this.
Huh? Camera with a square box..... sorry, but I don't understand what
you mean. The wireframe of all cameras are a box with the viewing
pyramid coming out of one side. Is that what you mean?

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Mitchell Waite
Date: 1 Feb 2002 20:16:41
Message: <3c5b3df9@news.povray.org>
Sorry if I was not clear. My cameras do not show the box, they just show the
viewing pyramid coming out of one side. Am I donig something wrong to make
the box disappear?

"Lutz Kretzschmar" <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote in message
> Hi Mitchell Waite, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > How do you make a camera that has the square box around it and what does
> > that mean? I find nothing in the help about this.
> Huh? Camera with a square box..... sorry, but I don't understand what
> you mean. The wireframe of all cameras are a box with the viewing
> pyramid coming out of one side. Is that what you mean?
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 2 Feb 2002 11:00:00
Message: <r43o5ugltbs9r5bl6jblq5s5biaib32tlk@4ax.com>
Hi Mitchell Waite, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Sorry if I was not clear. My cameras do not show the box, they just show the
> viewing pyramid coming out of one side. Am I donig something wrong to make
> the box disappear?
No, actually you can't make it disappear.... hmmmm. Wait. I think it
might have an absolute size, so if your scene is huge and the camera
is like at <1000,1000,200> or something, it'll become really small....

Otherwise, it's just eye candy, I wouldn't worry about it.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray