POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : double illumination Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:45:02 EDT (-0400)
  double illumination (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mitchell Waite
Subject: double illumination
Date: 29 Jan 2002 10:06:00
Message: <3c56ba58$1@news.povray.org>
Does Moray plan to support it?

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: double illumination
Date: 29 Jan 2002 14:39:35
Message: <0jud5usd9na2vs45urp4j8vrc30ir3uvd0@4ax.com>
Hi Mitchell Waite, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Does Moray plan to support it?
Yes.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Mitchell Waite
Date: 29 Jan 2002 17:19:54
Message: <3c57200a$1@news.povray.org>
GREAT. Of course my next question, which may be really dumb, is will Moray
support while loops? Or is that impossible?

Mitch

"Lutz Kretzschmar" <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote in message
> Hi Mitchell Waite, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > Does Moray plan to support it?
> Yes.
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 29 Jan 2002 18:10:17
Message: <osae5uog7ts1hrgf7je58ud7slkidcdmh3@4ax.com>
Hi Mitchell Waite, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> GREAT. Of course my next question, which may be really dumb, is will Moray
> support while loops? Or is that impossible?
The latter.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Maan M  Hamze
Date: 30 Jan 2002 10:43:13
Message: <3c581491$1@news.povray.org>
I believe supporting While Loops means that Moray has scripting support.
But as far as I know, there is no such thing in Moray, so I can not see how
Moray can support an algorithmic structure.
Maan

"Mitchell Waite" <mit### [at] dnaicom> wrote in message
> GREAT. Of course my next question, which may be really dumb, is will Moray
> support while loops? Or is that impossible?
>
> Mitch
>
> "Lutz Kretzschmar" <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote in message
> > Hi Mitchell Waite, you recently wrote in moray.win:
> >
> > > Does Moray plan to support it?
> > Yes.
> >
> > - Lutz
> >   email : lut### [at] stmuccom