POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : background Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  background (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Mitchell Waite
Subject: background
Date: 25 Jan 2002 18:42:46
Message: <3c51ed76$1@news.povray.org>
When I change the background in the Scene Settings dialog box to white and
do a rendering, the background of the scene stays black. Am I doing
something wrong?

Mitch

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Re: background
Date: 26 Jan 2002 04:42:44
Message: <3c527a14$1@news.povray.org>
> When I change the background in the Scene Settings dialog box to white and
> do a rendering, the background of the scene stays black. Am I doing
> something wrong?

check the alpha channel (if your using a beta pov 3.5)

--

Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

Im not sure I follow. There is no "alpha" setting in Moray that I can find.
If I export the Moray file and run it in Pov 3.5, the background color is
correct. But in the Moray rendering window it still shows black in the
background.

"Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote in message
> > When I change the background in the Scene Settings dialog box to white
and
> > do a rendering, the background of the scene stays black. Am I doing
> > something wrong?
>
> check the alpha channel (if your using a beta pov 3.5)
>

> --
>
> Rick
>
> Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
> POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
> TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037
>
> PGP Public Key
> http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x231E1CEA

Post a reply to this message