POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to Make an Object Non Renderable? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:39:18 EDT (-0400)
  How to Make an Object Non Renderable? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mitchell Waite
Subject: How to Make an Object Non Renderable?
Date: 12 Jan 2002 18:57:24
Message: <3c40cd64@news.povray.org>
Is it possible to make an object so it won't render but will appear in the
wire frame view? I can seem to find a way in the help file to do this?

Mitch

Post a reply to this message

From: Jan Walzer
Subject: Re: How to Make an Object Non Renderable?
Date: 13 Jan 2002 04:28:46
Message: <3c41534e$1@news.povray.org>
every object has an "export [ ]" flag ...
... just deselect it ...

but I think in hierarchies sometimes you can't deselect ...

--
"Somehow what you suggest is like suggesting to add drills \ jan### [at] lzernet
to cars so you can drill for oil when you run out of fuel.  \