POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New plugin Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:01:49 EDT (-0400)
  New plugin (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: StephenS
Subject: New plugin
Date: 11 Jan 2002 00:03:50
Message: <3c3e7236$1@news.povray.org>
I have been working on an isosurface plugin, and have put it up on a web
site:
ca.geocities.com/morayplugin/
Since this is the first release of the plugin expect it to change.
It has some limits you should know about before you consider downloading it.
You need the Fullmoon Lua scripting plugin, which can be found linked from
the Moray plugin page.
To allow the most flexability in defining your isosurface, I simply pass all
on to Povray, including things that may be inappropriate (I/O). I sugest
only using this plugin with full I/O restrictions in Povray.
The shape of the isosurface is far beyond any math or programing i'll ever
have, so only the contained_by box (or sphere) is diplayed in Moray.

comments are most welcome

Stephen