POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Hide an Object in Moray Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:50:46 EDT (-0400)
  Hide an Object in Moray (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Mitchell Waite
Subject: Hide an Object in Moray
Date: 10 Jan 2002 23:36:26
Message: <3c3e6bca$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to temporarily hide an object in Moray so its not part of the
rendering and not on the screen?

Post a reply to this message

From: Dearmad
Subject: Re: Hide an Object in Moray
Date: 11 Jan 2002 00:17:21
Message: <3C3E76BB.A69EAC68@applesnake.net>
yes. visibility levels.

--
Current obsession: "Ballet pour ma fille."
http://www.applesnake.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Dearmad
Date: 11 Jan 2002 00:19:33
Message: <3C3E773F.8633F264@applesnake.net>
type "visibility" into the help file and read that- it'll explain
it in detail.

"Dearmad" <dea### [at] applesnakenet> wrote in message
> type "visibility" into the help file and read that- it'll explain
> it in detail.
> --
> Current obsession: "Ballet pour ma fille."
> http://www.applesnake.net

Post a reply to this message