POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Alpha output Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:39:43 EDT (-0400)
  Alpha output (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Charles Panke
Subject: Alpha output
Date: 31 Dec 2001 07:04:47
Message: <3c30545f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

Moray 3.3 7025

When I trace something the background in the image is missing.
Tracing the file from POV with the command line -ua works o.k.
What do I have to do to have it via Moray?

I remember there was already an answer to this problem, but I can't find it.

Thanks a lot,

-C-H-A-R-L-E-S-

Post a reply to this message