POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lens-plugin Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:27:15 EDT (-0400)
  Lens-plugin (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Grosch
Subject: Lens-plugin
Date: 17 Nov 2001 13:33:57
Message: <3bf6ad95@news.povray.org>
Hi to all,

is it possible to create a Lens flare (using the Lens flare Plugin) BEHIND
an object.
Everytime the Lens flare is in front of all Object.

Thanx Grosch

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Lens-plugin
Date: 17 Nov 2001 13:54:18
Message: <3BF6B2A3.33990699@pacbell.net>
Grosch wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> is it possible to create a Lens flare (using the Lens flare Plugin) BEHIND
> an object.
> Everytime the Lens flare is in front of all Object.

Could you create a phantom object behind the rest of your objects ?

Something that won't be visible in the scene like a sphere with a scale of
0.0001 to help position the flare.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message