POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bug in "Merge Scene" Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Bug in "Merge Scene" (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Ian Burgmyer
Subject: Bug in "Merge Scene"
Date: 7 Nov 2001 00:25:24
Message: <3be8c5c4$1@news.povray.org>
Hi.  I was messing around just now with Moray 3.3, and found a minor bug in
the "merge scene" command.  To reproduce the bug, an earlier 3.2 file is
needed.

First, open up a 3.3 scene or start a new scene in 3.3 and save it.  Merge
in the scene from 3.2 and try to save it again.  A warning dialog will pop
up, even though the current scene is 3.3.  Also notice that the warning
dialog is from a beta version of Moray and was never updated.

If a scene from 3.2 is needed, I can post one on moray.binaries.  Some of my
older stuff is still contained in version 3.2 scenes.

-Ian