POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray bugs? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:35:49 EDT (-0400)
  Moray bugs? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: luca
Subject: Moray bugs?
Date: 24 Sep 2001 15:51:38
Message: <3baf8eca@news.povray.org>
Hi, I installed Moray 3.3 in WinMe a few days ago, but i'm having many
problems running it, since the program exits without any notification very
often.
Any clues?
Bye
Luca

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: Moray bugs?
Date: 26 Sep 2001 17:36:36
Message: <4li4rt4isi62vjm16m3p0t9o2ifj6m33k6@4ax.com>
Hi luca, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Hi, I installed Moray 3.3 in WinMe a few days ago, but i'm having many
> problems running it, since the program exits without any notification very
> often.
Do you get the splash screen that says it's an unregistered version?
Where did you download it from?

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: luca
Date: 27 Sep 2001 13:14:33
Message: <3bb35e79@news.povray.org>
> > Hi, I installed Moray 3.3 in WinMe a few days ago, but i'm having many
> > problems running it, since the program exits without any notification
very
> > often.

> Do you get the splash screen that says it's an unregistered version?
> Where did you download it from?

Hi, i downloaded from the official site.
I uninstalled it and re-installed it.
Now it seems to be much more stable, but i haven't tried it much.so i can't
tell for sure.
Bye

Post a reply to this message

From: Maan M  Hamze
Date: 28 Sep 2001 11:21:40
Message: <3bb49584$1@news.povray.org>
luca
he asked you if you get the splash screen.  and your reply is of no help
whatsovever.  have you actually ever used moray?
DB

"luca" <gal### [at] inwindit> wrote in message news:3bb35e79@news.povray.org...
> > > Hi, I installed Moray 3.3 in WinMe a few days ago, but i'm having many
> > > problems running it, since the program exits without any notification
> very
> > > often.
>
> > Do you get the splash screen that says it's an unregistered version?
> > Where did you download it from?
>
> Hi, i downloaded from the official site.
> I uninstalled it and re-installed it.
> Now it seems to be much more stable, but i haven't tried it much.so i
can't
> tell for sure.
> Bye

Post a reply to this message

From: luca
Date: 29 Sep 2001 04:31:16
Message: <3bb586d4@news.povray.org>
When it exited whithout notification it didn't show any screen.
It showed the "splash screen" (splash???)  on loading, yes.
Anyway, now that i reinstalled it  everything works fine.
I'm sorry if i bothered you.