POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Poser --> Moray Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Poser --> Moray (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: FlyerX
Subject: Re: Poser --> Moray (PoseRay still alive ... and moving)
Date: 26 Sep 2001 20:22:50
Message: <3BB27158.8040505@excite.com>
Hello,

I am the creator of PoseRay. The person that was hosting my file
graduated so the account died. I can email the file to whoever wants it
until I get a new server.

FlyerX

David Sproson

> Im having a few problems getting poser models to work correctly in moray. Im
> exporting the models in 3ds format and then using 3dwin to convert them to
> pov. This generates the moray scene and numerous .inc files. The scene opens
> fine in moray, but when i try to render it everything appears the same shade
> of white/grey.
> Has anybody got a clue what im doing wrong?
> tnx,
> David

Post a reply to this message

From: Dave Dunn
Date: 26 Sep 2001 20:32:24
Message: <3BB273B0.A49B55E2@aol.com>
FlyerX wrote:

> >>I am the creator of PoseRay. The person that was hosting my file
> >>graduated so the account died. I can email the file to whoever wants it
> >>until I get a new server.

It might be easier for you if you can post the file on povray.binaries.utilites.
Otherwise, you might find yourself deluged with requests, mine included  ; }

Post a reply to this message