POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Output_File_Type X Unknown Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  Output_File_Type X Unknown (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ralf Breuker
Subject: Output_File_Type X Unknown
Date: 16 Sep 2001 01:17:59
Message: <3ba43607@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have a problem with Moray (Newest Version) and POVRay (3,5 beta). I'ce not
installed the programs in the standard directory, but moray finds povray and
initiates rendering. Unfortunately Povray doesn'nt render because of the
error message above.

The ini-files created by moray seem to contain correct settings for the
output file type. Povray itsself renders fine, but I don't know where to
search the error.

Anny suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Ralf

Post a reply to this message

as Rick allready wrote in a previous thread, you have to comment out the line

Histogram_Type=X ; NONE

from the moray.ini file.

After that, it wors fine for me.

best wishes,