POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Exporting to UDO Wireframe Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:05:12 EDT (-0400)
  Exporting to UDO Wireframe (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Paragon
Subject: Exporting to UDO Wireframe
Date: 25 Aug 2001 02:02:39
Message: <3b873f7f$1@news.povray.org>
Hello, this is just a quick question.
Moray can export an object created in the modeller to the UDO Wireframe
format (File > Export > UDO Wireframe).  But doesn't the UDO file have to be
accompanied by an INC file?  When exporting there is only the UDO file.  In
the UDO file, it just has #include ' '.  So if I export an object to UDO and
then import that file into another scene I create in Moray, won't there be
an error when I want to render that scene since that necessary INC file is
missing?  I know there are much easier ways to "share" objects between
scenes, I was just wondering this.

Post a reply to this message