POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Disappearing image map Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Disappearing image map (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: sshelby
Subject: Disappearing image map
Date: 25 Jul 2001 23:08:31
Message: <3b5f89af@news.povray.org>
I was making a simple animation (using the Enzmann plugin) featuring an
airplane (a UDO) with an image map on the wing. There are four keyframes,
and after the first keyframe, the wing completely disappears! All the other
parts of the plane are still there, but the wing, the only part with an
image map, is gone. This is baffling to me. Do any of you out there know how
this can be corrected?
Thank you,
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

I figured out how to fix the problem, by clicking "select texture", then
"freeze". What I would still like to know is, why havn't my other animations
with image maps given me this problem?
Steve