POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Using MegaPov Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:58:55 EDT (-0400)
  Using MegaPov (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rainer Weinhold
Subject: Using MegaPov
Date: 11 Jul 2001 02:36:16
Message: <3b4bf3e0$1@news.povray.org>
HI,

is there a way to use other versions of Povray. ( Like Megapov : Supports
Lens Effect, GlowLigths ...)
The Problem I have is, I need to add additional Text in the Header of the
Povray File. I can do this manually with an Editor,
but in this case I can write the whole Scene in the Editor!
I schould also be able to manipulate the Code generated for a object
(MegaPov support GlowLigths)

Post a reply to this message