POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : adding watermark to movie Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  adding watermark to movie (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: sshelby
Subject: adding watermark to movie
Date: 9 Jul 2001 23:05:01
Message: <3b4a70dd@news.povray.org>
I have several animations that I want to make available to download from my
website. I would like to put my web address at the bottom of each to
identify where it came from. Is there a way to do this to an existing movie
without having to go back and put it into each frame prior to encoding?
Thank you,
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message