POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray File that won't let me do anything Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:54:06 EDT (-0400)
  Moray File that won't let me do anything (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Peter Cracknell
Subject: Moray File that won't let me do anything
Date: 8 Jul 2001 16:28:10
Message: <3b48c25a@news.povray.org>
I dug up an old file (which uses a couple of image maps).  If I click render
straight away it works, but if I move the camera and render then I get an
illegal operation, the same if I try and copy an object, any ideas?  I can
e-mail the file if needed.

Peter Cracknell
http://www.petercracknell.com

Post a reply to this message