POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Link Plugin Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:47:22 EDT (-0400)
  Link Plugin (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ian Burgmyer
Subject: Link Plugin
Date: 10 Jun 2001 23:14:44
Message: <3b2437a4$1@news.povray.org>
I can't get Keith Hull's link plugin to work at all with Moray 3.3.  POV-Ray
gives a message about atan2 being used the wrong way.  I upgraded to the
latest version, and still...no go.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,
-Ian

Post a reply to this message

From: Keith Hull
Subject: Re: Link Plugin
Date: 11 Jun 2001 12:37:35
Message: <3B24F44C.13D612D1@totalise.co.uk>
Hi Ian,

Could you post me the mdl file and I'll have a look at it, as it works
fine for me.

Best Regards,

Keith

Ian Burgmyer wrote:

> I can't get Keith Hull's link plugin to work at all with Moray 3.3.  POV-Ray
> gives a message about atan2 being used the wrong way.  I upgraded to the
> latest version, and still...no go.
>
> Any ideas or suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> -Ian