POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Anyone can read this but attn. to Lutz in particular Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:59:53 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone can read this but attn. to Lutz in particular (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: george ferguson
Subject: Anyone can read this but attn. to Lutz in particular
Date: 5 Jun 2001 17:52:29
Message: <3b1d549d@news.povray.org>
Dear everybody,

Thanks in advance for reading this.  Is there any way or plugin in moray for
importing *.obj files???  If anyone can tell me this it would be
helpful...and also what is up with animation master having the same file
extension (*.mdl) as moray???

Marc

Post a reply to this message

See - http://www.stmuc.com/thbaier/