POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New hamapatch version Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:40:06 EDT (-0400)
  New hamapatch version (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: New hamapatch version
Date: 30 May 2001 17:47:28
Message: <3b156a70@news.povray.org>
Hi to you all:
For those that love to work with hamapatch, there's a good new.
A new version (2.2) is now available from the hamapatch website
The direction is:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/soft10.html
For those who haven't give it a try, c'mon and get it

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet

Post a reply to this message