POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Quick dumb question Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:39:44 EDT (-0400)
  Quick dumb question (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jason Jong
Subject: Quick dumb question
Date: 25 May 2001 23:23:58
Message: <3b0f21ce@news.povray.org>
How do I save the render output in Moray?

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: Re: Quick dumb question
Date: 26 May 2001 08:12:15
Message: <ec7vgtcj36jc12sju6kabhkjbdu60ulqkb@4ax.com>
Hi Jason Jong, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> How do I save the render output in Moray?
You don't, POV-Ray does. Automatically. Always. In the same directory
as the POV file is written to (./POVSCN by default).

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 26 May 2001 09:46:33
Message: <3b0fb3b9@news.povray.org>
> Hi Jason Jong, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > How do I save the render output in Moray?
> You don't, POV-Ray does. Automatically. Always. In the same directory
> as the POV file is written to (./POVSCN by default).

make a shortcut to the moray povscn dir on your desktop, that way you can
quickly get to your latest works

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
Hi-Impact database driven web site design & e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk

PGP Public Key

From: Jason Jong
Date: 26 May 2001 14:55:44
Message: <3b0ffc30@news.povray.org>
Great, thanks!

Another question:
    Is it possible to select more than one object at a time for the purposes
of translating and assigning materials?

Post a reply to this message

From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 26 May 2001 18:08:18
Message: <3b102952@news.povray.org>
I usually do it making a group or a csg object depending on the kind of
objects to group, and adding the objects I want to select to it. Later I
translate it or asign materials.
Hope this helps.

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet