POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : reversing animation question Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:55:19 EDT (-0400)
  reversing animation question (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: sshelby
Subject: reversing animation question
Date: 20 May 2001 22:57:11
Message: <3b088407@news.povray.org>
Can anyone tell me if there is a video editing program that will take an
.avi or .mpg and reverse the order of the frames and save it that way? I was
sure one of the programs I have would do that, but now that I need it, I
can't find it.

Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

MainActor does this ( http://www.mainconcept.de ).