POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : FullMoon Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  FullMoon (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: pgb
Subject: FullMoon
Date: 14 Feb 2001 04:11:33
Message: <3a8a4bc5$1@news.povray.org>
I'd just like to know if many of you :

Know FullMoon
Use FullMoon
Has written or plan to write, FullMoon plugin

Pgb

Post a reply to this message

From: Arch
Subject: Re: FullMoon
Date: 14 Feb 2001 04:50:55
Message: <3a8a54ff$1@news.povray.org>
I know it, have tried it (made a simple object just for testing), and is
planning to use it for developing at least one plugin. The only thing I miss
is support for OpenGL, but I guess that's under development?

Mikael Carneholm
Systems Developer
Comitnet AB Sweden
+46 33 101020
mik### [at] comitnetcom

> Has written or plan to write, FullMoon plugin

i did

> Pgb

greets

Arne Kleinophorst