POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : sPatch??!? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:12 EDT (-0400)
  sPatch??!? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: David Sproson
Subject: sPatch??!?
Date: 13 Jul 2000 10:58:29
Message: <396dd915@news.povray.org>
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I had to somewhere.
I just did a clean install, and I didn't bither to backup sPatch, as it was
such a small download. But When I try to download it again, it seems it no
longer exists. Has anyone got any idea where I can get it from?
TIa

Post a reply to this message

> Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I had to somewhere.
> I just did a clean install, and I didn't bither to backup sPatch, as it was
> such a small download. But When I try to download it again, it seems it no
> longer exists. Has anyone got any idea where I can get it from?
> TIa

The formal site for sPatch is gone and the author is no where to be
found. We have made arrangments however to offer an alternative
download site for it :)

http://www.geocities.com/pjpii_2000/index.html

> Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I had to somewhere.
> I just did a clean install, and I didn't bither to backup sPatch, as it was
> such a small download. But When I try to download it again, it seems it no
> longer exists. Has anyone got any idea where I can get it from?
> TIa

Try the sPatch-compatible, promising hamaPatch instead:

http://www.crosswinds.net/~hamapatch/

Mikael Carneholm, B.Sc.
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse

Post a reply to this message

Went there, got a "file not found." Any new ideas?

Mikael Carneholm <sa9### [at] idautbhbse> wrote in message
> "David Sproson
>
> > Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I had to somewhere.
> > I just did a clean install, and I didn't bither to backup sPatch, as it
was
> > such a small download. But When I try to download it again, it seems it
no
> > longer exists. Has anyone got any idea where I can get it from?
> > TIa
>
> Try the sPatch-compatible, promising hamaPatch instead:
>
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~hamapatch/

> Mikael Carneholm, B.Sc.
> Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

> Personal homepage:
> http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
> E-mail:
> sa9### [at] idautbhbse