POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Is thes newsgroup slill operating? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:32:12 EDT (-0400)
  Is thes newsgroup slill operating? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: sshelby
Subject: Is thes newsgroup slill operating?
Date: 3 Dec 2000 12:27:00
Message: <3a2a8264@news.povray.org>
I havn't recieved a message in seveara days. Is anyone out there?

Post a reply to this message

From: Jan Walzer
Subject: Re: Is thes newsgroup slill operating?
Date: 3 Dec 2000 14:46:38
Message: <3a2aa31e@news.povray.org>
<whisper>
pssst... They're all in moray.beta ...
</wisper>

*g*

--

 ,',    Jan Walzer      \V/  http://wa.lzer.net     ,',
',','   student of      >|<  mailto:jan### [at] lzernet ',','