POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [Announce] - Moray Scheme Editor V0.14 BETA Released Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:18 EDT (-0400)
  [Announce] - Moray Scheme Editor V0.14 BETA Released (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: [Announce] - Moray Scheme Editor V0.14 BETA Released
Date: 15 Nov 2000 21:44:02
Message: <3a1349f2@news.povray.org>
http://www.kitty5.com/moraysedit.htm

First beta test version of Moray SEdit (V0.14) has been released, and is
available from the above URL, 2 versions for download.

A full installer including all req VB runtimes & activeX controls - 2.5MB

Minimal Zip, containing Just EXE and some bits - 86K

if you don't have the vb6 runtimes installed you will have to get the full
installer, but will be able to download the much smaller zips for future
releases.

Tested only under Win2k, but should run fine on all Win9X / ME platforms.

It has been a long time coming as I wanted to release a Beta version with
99% full functionality.

You can edit all of the colour schemes that ship with Moray V3.3 beta, and
create duplicates from within the app, only a few bits to be added, such as
renaming or deleting schemes... (and any bug fixes of course)

Just bear in mind you have to re-start moray to see any colour scheme
changes you have made.

Enjoy.

http://www.kitty5.com/moraysedit.htm
--
Rick
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://www.kitty5.com

PGP Public Key

"Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote in message
> First beta test version of Moray SEdit (V0.14) has been released, and is
> available from the above URL, 2 versions for download.

Many thanks, Rick!

> Tested only under Win2k, but should run fine on all Win9X / ME platforms.

If it doesn't, then something's REALLY wrong :-)

-Ian

Post a reply to this message

> > Tested only under Win2k, but should run fine on all Win9X / ME
platforms.

> If it doesn't, then something's REALLY wrong :-)

well, after plenty of downloads (more than i expected actually!) and not one
complaint yet, must be working ok (or so crap everyone binned it 2 after 3
secs !!)

--
Rick
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://www.kitty5.com
TEL - +44 (01625) 266358 : FAX +44 (01625) 611913
ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000 02:53:25 -0000, Rick [Kitty5] wrote...
> > If it doesn't, then something's REALLY wrong :-)
>
> well, after plenty of downloads (more than i expected actually!) and not one
> complaint yet, must be working ok (or so crap everyone binned it 2 after 3
> secs !!)

I grabbed it, but haven't had a chance to check it out yet (i.e. I've not
even gotten round to installing it yet).

Bye for now,
     Jamie.