POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Axis indicator buttons disappear in W2k Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Axis indicator buttons disappear in W2k (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Bernd Klenk
Subject: Axis indicator buttons disappear in W2k
Date: 16 Nov 2000 13:47:57
Message: <3a1426ac.373917@news.povray.org>
As soon as I hit the X, Y or Z key the corresponding buttons in the
status bar disappear, and the only way to bring them back is to click
on them or resize the Moraywindow.
Everything works fine till any morayview gets the focus. One keypress
and they are gone again.
Very annoying !

Obviously a W2k-problem, because it never happens in Win98SE on the
same machine. I remember this behaviour in early 3.0 versions but it
was solved in later releases.........I think...
Same problem with Moray3.3Beta2.

Some kind of .dll trouble ?

It happens on:
AMD 700
256MB
Hercules 3D Prophet 2 MX on any of my screen resolutions.

Any ideas ?

Bernd