POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Continue Previous Render from other machine Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:32:20 EDT (-0400)
  Continue Previous Render from other machine (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Peter Cracknell
Subject: Continue Previous Render from other machine
Date: 15 Nov 2000 13:39:17
Message: <3a12d855@news.povray.org>
Is it possible to easily continue a render on another machine.  I tried this
by copying all the files related to the render, the inc's, pov's, png's,
mdl's etc, duplicated the render settings and did continue render, I didn't
work but is there a way similar to this, as it would be extremely useful to
continue the render on this computer.

Peter Cracknell (.com)

Post a reply to this message

"Peter Cracknell" <pc### [at] lineonenet> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Is it possible to easily continue a render on another machine.  I tried
this
> by copying all the files related to the render, the inc's, pov's, png's,
> mdl's etc, duplicated the render settings and did continue render, I
didn't
> work but is there a way similar to this, as it would be extremely useful
> continue the render on this computer.
You have to copy the output image too.

-C-H-A-R-L-E-S-