POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : SeaShell: The documentation 1/3 (plugin) Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  SeaShell: The documentation 1/3 (plugin) (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: SeaShell: The documentation 1/3 (plugin)
Date: 25 Aug 2003 02:38:50
Message: <3F49AEFB.ADE5F703@nitg.tno.nl>
Just for those who have problems getting the seashell.lua plugin by Philippe Gibone:

I just discovered (somewhat late!) that in my initial message, the plugin was not
attached correctly, or easily readable by everybody. If you have difficulties getting
it in the right format, I attach it here again in a zip format. Just unzip the file,
install the plugin, and plunge in the water to meet the sea shells.
Enjoy,

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: