POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Glows for MegaPov 1.0 Server Time
17 Jun 2024 02:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Glows for MegaPov 1.0 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ghost
Subject: Glows for MegaPov 1.0
Date: 16 Jun 2003 12:54:13
Message: <3EEDF634.CD31AF89@duratechindustries.net>
The Glow plugin for Moray on Keith Hull's website doesn't appear to work
with MegaPov 1.0.  Does anyone know if this plugin is going to be
updated for MP 1.0?

Thanks for any input...

-Lawrence

Post a reply to this message

From: Keith
Subject: Re: Glows for MegaPov 1.0
Date: 16 Aug 2003 13:50:01
Message: <web.3f3e6e96ff08ae02792c1fa60@news.povray.org>
Hi Lawrence,

Yep, I will update it when I get back from my trip, but it won't be for a
while as I wil have to find a job first and I won't be back for another 2
months.

Cheers,

Keith