POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Using the comment block in Moray for 3.5 code Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:43:12 EDT (-0400)
  Using the comment block in Moray for 3.5 code (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Timothy R  Cook
Subject: Using the comment block in Moray for 3.5 code
Date: 1 Jul 2002 23:26:54
Message: <3D211D7C.5050100@bellsouth.net>
Sphere sweeps are way cool, I need them to make some dangling
wires in my scene.  However.

Problem: I can't put a sphere_sweep object in the comment block
and uncomment it to render it.  Any other way of doing it means
ditching editing the file with moray once I've put in the sphere
sweep, lest I lose the sweep.

*sob*

I want 3.5 final release and the next version of Moray!
--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.scifi-fantasy.com

Post a reply to this message