POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Dos to 3.3 conversion Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Dos to 3.3 conversion (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Alex McMurray
Subject: Moray Dos to 3.3 conversion
Date: 28 Jan 2002 23:33:17
Message: <3C56256D.336CEF7D@melbpc.org.au>
Hi.

While cleaning out an old box of floppy disks, I came across some old
Moray files that I had done using the dos version.
When I tried to have a look to see what they were, a message came up
telling me to open them using 3.2, then resave them.
As I no longer have 3.2, and it does not appear to be available to
download, is there any other way I can convert Moray dos files to 3.3?

Thanks Alex

--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.