POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : poser to udo2 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  poser to udo2 (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Robert
Subject: poser to udo2
Date: 12 Jan 2002 09:42:20
Message: <3C404B99.1000209@exmail.de>
Hi Thomas,
concerning my last posting from 10.01.02 i have to say, that i
registered 3DwinOGL now. So far, it works fine. I have to mention that
i'm an absolute beginner with poser4. At the moment, i'm playing with
posers relief and texture maps. The figures, rendered directly in poser
look good to me, but what do I have to do to convert it into moray with
all the textures? Furthermore, the colors are not that like in poser
(much brighter)...

I export the figures to 3D Studio and import it with your (by the way
great) program. Export it to pov-udo. So far, everything works, but it
doesn`t look the way i expect (especially the texture maps s.o.).

Any Idea???
What am i doing wrong?

help is very appreciated ;-)

best wishes,