POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : anti-aliasing methods named wrong? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  anti-aliasing methods named wrong? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alex Wolff
Subject: anti-aliasing methods named wrong?
Date: 12 Nov 2001 11:50:10
Message: <3BEFFF6E.995E06E4@gmx.de>
reading the pov- and the moray-manuals, i think i recognized an error in
the naming of the two sampling methods. in moray they are called
"adaptive method" and "non-adaptive method". in the pov-manual it is
said, that both methods are adaptive, but one is recursiv and the other
is non-recursiv.
or did i understand something wrong?
alex wolff

Post a reply to this message